Frequently Asked Questions About Signed by Santa
- Yes! Every letter by ‘Signed By Santa’ is individually written by Santa himself. There are no two letters exactly the same! With the information you provide, Santa is able to create a personal, unique, and magical letter for each child.
- Yes! Santa wants EVERY child to receive their own special letter this holiday season.
- Yes! Each personalized letter from Santa will be signed and sent in its own Christmas envelope and sent from the ‘North Pole.’
- If you choose to order a Christmas Eve box with your personalized letter(s) they will be put into your box and mailed together unless otherwise requested
- When you order a Santa Letter/Christmas Eve Experience Box Combo, you will receive 15 percent off. Enter code SANTA2021 at checkout to receive your discount.
All letters will be shipped for FREE anywhere in Canada. Anything other than standard shipping will have an additional flat rate shipping charge.
- Unfortunately, for 2021, we are unable to ship to the United States. Please check back next season where we hope Santa’s letters will be able to reach children worldwide from Signed by Santa.
- We aim to ship all orders within 1-2 days from purchase.
Due to Covid 19 and the world pandemic, shipping could take longer than normal.
- If you miss the cut off date of December 13th at midnight for regular shipping, you can still choose express post if desired.
In plain white packaging addressed to the one who ordered it. Inside all gifts will be addressed to the child(ren) and ready to put in the mailbox or around the house at the perfect time for your family.
- We guarantee that ALL of the orders purchased before the final closing date of December 12th at midnight (Pacific Time Zone) will be delivered before Christmas.
- We accept all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Apple Pay and Google Pay